View Single Post
Old 2011-09-18, 14:20   Link #13
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Unfortunately a fairly second-rate episode. But one scene made up for everything: Okami-san with her daughter and granddaughter walking down the hall as waitresses together. Almost got tears in my eyes.

I don't blame the staff for stupidly following Enishi, since he is the heir, after all, and no-one else is telling them that they can save the Inn. But there is no way he would be able to run the inn successfully, even with the help of his wife. His sister, on the other hand, and her daughter.... This isn't going to happen, but with her record of poor choices, Ohana's mom could fall for the novelist.

Ohana saying her "I love you" line in the preview could be a troll: maybe she's saying she loves the Inn, not that she loves Kou. Although I think she thinks she does love Kou.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.