View Single Post
Old 2013-01-10, 09:57   Link #5808
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
This is not dragonball , the power level mentioned probably it's about the strength of the authority,experience,number of authority etc. voban [sturm und drang]which control wind,rain and lightning is stronger than godou [goat] because it's part of the verethragna 10 incarnation.Heck godou didn't used [boar] and [white stallion ] cannot be used again.if godou use the [sword] first to slice the [wolf] and can still used his [white stallion] i'm sure the result will different.Same as voban though if he use tactic (he only used frontal attack against godou),and go all-out without care of harming yuri.

I also do not think the difference in pure magic power between Campiones is not as great as the difference between Gods/Campiones and human mages. But I also do not believe that the differences in power between Campiones are just experience and variety of abilities. For me the difference between the various Campiones involves several factors such as experience, variety of powers, anticipated preparation for battle, and also amount of magical power, even the motivation and inspiration make a difference.

Edit: serbian_otaku: That's really something to think about. It is quite true that the first gods each Campione killed matched well with the personalities of the Campione. However, there are also cases that indicate that usurped power (when the god has many abilities and Campione present only some of these) and the way that power is presented to the Campione fits the characteristics and personalities of the Campione (for more compatible than the Campione and the god are, they are not necessarily equal), an example is how the [sword] appears to Godou in the form of golden spheres instead of flying blades.

Last edited by breno.m.fis; 2013-01-10 at 10:31.
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote