View Single Post
Old 2010-05-16, 18:02   Link #12
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
What's wrong with saying that? I personally think both shows are overrated.
While I don't think either are overrated, I also don't see the problem with saying that. Not everyone is going to like a show, and when a show gets as much hype and people liking it as those two, someone who doesn't like it has every right to say it's overrated.

Edit: Also, on the subject of Hellsing, I'm not sure I fully agree with that. While it does fit a bit, there are some problems too. The first anime series is only 13 eps long, and was so-so iirc (been forever since I watched it). It also didn't really follow the manga that much, which while a lot of anime series don't, the manga would likely be a perfect fit. The second anime series of Hellsing (which was linked) still isn't finished yet, and it's being done OVA style with only like 2 50-ish minute episodes per yet. I think they're only up to like 6 or 7 released, which is pretty much the same as a 13 episode series. So we run into a problem there with him wanting longer series, plus with it not being finished and a slow release schedule it may not be the best.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate