View Single Post
Old 2011-03-05, 17:54   Link #699
taofd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor View Post
No, energy or mass is never lost. Never. It is 100% efficient, they simply take different forms.

The idea of entropy is that all of the universe's mechanical energy will take useless forms, thereby stopping all motion. That is different form what Kyubey is saying, that energy is actually lost. And that energy can be created, which is impossible in our universe.

Yes, I'm biased. Are you telling me you are completely unbiased?

That was only one of two scenarios I posed. The first one takes Kyubey's words at face value and says Kyubey is good. The one you are referring to assumes that Kyubey is lying.

And is it really unreasonable? There is always more to Kyubey's story than he initially states.

The very idea of Kyubey using human emotions as energy feels very evil to me.
I'm fully convinced you are a troll now. Did you not read my part about conversation of mass, and how I quoted "lost"?

And yes, you seem to be very biased. You change the facts to fit your opinion, not the other way around.

Even the digital animator has stated explicitly in a twitter post, that QB is NOT EVIL, but rather his values just DIFFER from us.

You can always argue that the director is trying to mislead us, etc but go ahead claiming whatever you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan View Post
I get the feeling that the animator is pretty adamant about what he said in defense of Kyuubee. This is how I read it. I may be wrong though.

ここまで観て、冷静な判断ができる人なら、超効率的に物事を動かすキュウベェに対して怒りの感 情を顕にはで きなくなると思ってたんだけど…
"Now look, I thought that getting angry over Kyuubee, who gets things done very efficiently, is not really sensible if one is to calmly evaluate him...

まだキュウベェを許せないと感じるのも人として間違っていないのでそれは皆 さんの自由です。
"Yet those that held that Kyuubee is unforgivable are not wrong, and are free to feel that way.

キュウベェは宇宙平和の為に行動していて決して私欲じゃないです。
"Kyuubee is acting out of the well-being of the universe, not for selfish reasons."

Last edited by taofd; 2011-03-05 at 18:01. Reason: my bad, not director
taofd is offline   Reply With Quote