View Single Post
Old 2012-08-23, 23:39   Link #24
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I am glad to see the plot progressing after so many years... I remember reading the manga when I was a child and always poke in to check whether or not the series has ended.

I am curious if the series is going to head towards a conclusion... or should I come back in another 5 years to check progression? Somewhat tempted to start catching up on the manga over the weekend :O.

I doubt the series will have a tragic/wtf ending. Even if k1's desires have been sealed away, or even if Bell really put up two decades of show to "satisfy" the original contract, what matters would be what they think of each other in the current state.

K1 would have to go on another journey of self realization, and decide for himself whether or not he is willing to accept Bell for who she is, along with all the hidden rules and regulations that may apply.

I guess I can settle of a inconclusive end, where K1 and Bell gets separated and all connections voided. The giant reset button is invoked and the two of them meet each other once again: this time with no strings or limits attached.

Heaven is such a cruel place.

"say... if I tell you all the time we have spent since we met have been all but a lie, will you still love me?"
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote