View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 23:15   Link #836
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Masrur is 'only' 20 years old.

And from the flashback of Sinbad/Masrur's first encounter, we could tell that 'Adventures of Sinbad in Laem' happened at a very young age for him, while Masrur was probably 10 years old or less.

Eh, a free man has their freedom to choose who they serve. As long as Masrur's status as a slave was bought out/freed, I don't see why Laem would care about one Fanalis kid.

Moganett did say that he's giving the choice of siding with whatever country they'd like, or even leave Magnoshatt if they didn't want to be involved with the war.

I'm pretty sure he won't be giving these options to the 'goi', whom will quite likely be extracted more during the period of the war to power the magic tools.
Thank you for answering my questions/things. Do you think the goi will be used a front line soldiers like the magicians where?

Also I wonder what part in this war will Aladdin have.

Anyone else hoping that the story will go back 6 months to show use what Alibaba and Mor have been doing and what effect will Aladdin story will have on them. So we wouldn't see the war arc for another few months given how long Alibaba and Mor arc could be if that was the case. As so far we only know that Alibaba is training in Laem with Toto and her group. Has got another magoi thus giving him more magoi and will probably have something to do with him getting Djinn equip with the result of that and the training. Plus he has gotten a monkey friend...(Sooo hope he will fight along side Alibaba and thus get a household vessel.) While Mor has been chilling with Yunan the smexy magi.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote