Thread: Rockbell...
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-29, 04:38   Link #8
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
Nah like someone earlier said...when there's flashbacks... it means that Ed see exactly what the flashback shows.... ie... Marcoh's entire story of what happened... someone somewhere also asked the question of what Roy was doing at the Rockwells place after Ed and Al did their human transmutation... that person speculated that Roy could have been there initially to appologise.. not only there in response to the letter that Ed and Al sent him...

However, you're quite right about the gun usage... I myself can't understand why he had to shoot them with a gun rather than burn them...
Well, maybe he thought it would be less cruel;

Think about how he normally kills people- by burning them to a crisp. (*thinks back to train episode... 5, I think it was?*)

I'd MUCH prefer to have a bullet go through my brain than recieve burns covering 90% of my body, melting the skin off, and my eyes being burned out of my socket, and my ears, and.... anyway.

That, or when you're in situations like those, you tend to just do what would come naturally; and almost any person would take a gun first. But, these are just speculation, and I'm no psych major, so... draw your own conclusions.