View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 15:42   Link #26373
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Unless you plan on saying the whole group was worfed, you may as well withdraw this comment too.

That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard, and I'm being completely serious here. Fate wasn't hurt at all for one, and secondly, her escaping from the book did infact help against Reinforce. Reinforce is worlds stronger than anyone in the Nanoha series. She can not be beaten in a real fight, and it's silly to think of Reinforce as a loss. She was a nice device to show off Nanoha's fancy moves, but it's not like Nanoha ever did any damage to her.

It was a shot landed, that Signum didn't avoid. Good enough for me. And after the upgrade Fate was still able to do well vs. Signum. It certainly wasn't a loss, and she was fighting the strongest of the wolkies, buy a reasonably large margi.

@Akiyoshi: Yeah, Vita is brute force, but A's and StrikerS makes it pretty clear who'se the better wolky.
Whole group was worfed?

No. No they weren't.

But they were defeated.

Signum is S-, Vita is AAA+, not exactly a large margin, Demi. And Fate's NEVER beaten Signum, ever. Sound Stages has Fate admitting that she lost EVERY rematch the two ever had. So, yes, Fate lost to Signum, regardless of what you like to think.

Worfing is when a character who's supposedly tough and strong enough to keep up with the main character keeps losing fight after fight. Fate and Vita both beat Nanoha when they first fought her, and since then, they lost many of the fights they got into.

And, also...

Quote:
Reinforce is worlds stronger than anyone in the Nanoha series. She can not be beaten in a real fight
Doesn't that mean, by your own words, that Fate lost?

A loss is a loss, regardless of how said loss happened.

Edit: Okay, I'm done in this thread, we should move this to the manga thread, Demi. Or PM. Whatever you want.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote