Thread: Tower of God
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-10, 14:44   Link #98
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I can't stand Wangnan. I just simply hate him. Damn u SIU for being such a troll and make that loser the main character after Baam. The opening where Wangnan lies in the trash dumb waving his hand with the ring towards the sky was so cool and I thought he would be, but he's a loser who seems to be powerless.

Also, I don't see the point of climbing the tower. If they're weak then they'd fail, yet the weak still struggle despite the fact that it's futile. For god's sake, a kid who's also a coward tries to climb the tower just because her parents told her she could become a great person if she climb the tower. Give me a break, 20th floor already and she still doesn't seem to be the type that could put up a fight. All rankers can fight well and strong physically with years of training, but this girl doesn't seem to train herself much.

Can't they just stay on their current floor training so that they'd be strong enough or more specialized in something before taking the test?

The whole thing about people trying to climb the tower seems really stupid to me. Everyone needs to practice and train before taking the test, and while the test is usually random, it's mostly about strength and wisdom most of the time. If you're weak and stupid then you're nothing more than a parasite to your team, yet most annoying people in this series do exactly that.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote