Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 04:07   Link #22973
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I'm starting to wonder, but do you think that Tsukune and the rest of the group will be able to prevent Alucard's resurrection.

Since, I have to say that I have some doubts about that - after all he has definitely got a lot bigger, compared to his appearance in the flashback to Moka's past.

Just compare the size of the windows with the size of Alucard's tentacle from chapter 33 pages 6-7 with chapter 54 page 19, and you would notice that the thing got about 3 times bigger compared to it's last appearance, and probably had an equal increase in power as well.

Now, do you think that the group will be capable to wore down Alucard, so that it would be possible to reseal him - I mean is it even possible to seal something this big ?

Considering the fact that most of the first team is already wore down, and Tsukune and Moka are most likely going to be wore down by their fight against Akua... who do you think will be capable of doing something to the problem of Alucard's resurrection - after all, even if Moka keeps limiting the amount of power she uses, the wild clash of youkai energies during all of the confrontations that are still going to occur in the Floating Garden, should be enough to cause Alucard to fully awaken.

And if you say that the second team would be capable of resolving the Alucard situation, don't forget that there is still Gyokuro and Kahula to deal with + maybe, some of the remaining subdivision leaders and those confrontations are definitely going to wore down the second team as well.

As for Akasha, even if she's going to be separated from Alucard in someway, I doubt she would be capable of doing anything to a powered up Alucard, since being forced to spend 7 long years inside that thing, has definitely had an effect on her strength

And Hokuto, Miyabi and Kiria, are a part of Fairy Tail as well, even if they have apparently a different method of eliminating the human race, I doubt they would lift a finger when it comes to the matter of resealing Alucard, in my opinion at least.

Of course, an all out confrontation between humans and ayashi would definitely cause this manga to become a lot darker then it currently is, but that actually might be the thing that Ikeda is aiming to do, in the current arc, by making Alucard awaken and powering him up, at the same time.

After all you can't cause the world to change, or achieve coexistence if both sides of the equation remain unaware of each other's existence, so in my opinion, the masquerade would need to be broken sooner or later, and if it's meant to happen anyway, why not do it, with a pretty big bang
I'd like to know how Alucard got so much bigger, was it because of the Floating Gardens? Is it going to become his new body? That would really suck. Yeah, good luck stopping him now.

Maybe they still can, but not before being exposed to the humans, who're gonna have a lot of questions for our "heroes." I definitely don't want mankind to start whipping out the nukes and destroying the world along with Alucard, then the whole manga would become meaningless. Be interesting to see how Ikeda resolves this whole Fairy Tale matter. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote