View Single Post
Old 2012-11-16, 05:43   Link #5389
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
1) What's up with Andrew Waltfield? Was he on Orb's side all along? Or did he defect after losing Aisha?
2) Flay. Um. I don't get the whole deal with Kira and her. Did Kira like her, or was she just his sex buddy? Why was he so emotionally charged over her?
3) The five original Gundams. I was so confused when Cagalli showed up at the beginning and thought her father betrayed Orb. Did Orb build the Gundams for the Earth Alliance? And if they did, why? Aren't they neutral?
  1. Most probably, he’s defecting to Clyne’s faction after previously in Zala’s or just a neutral military personnel.
  2. Fllay is Kira’s crush during the peace time in ORB’s space colony. So, he has some feelings for her from the beginning.
  3. Most probably a secret deal by a certain ORB royal familiy(ies) + Morgenroete with Earth Alliance.
(anyone is welcomed to correct me if I'm wrong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
.....That way I can decide whether or not to watch the original since I've just finished SEED.
I can almost guarantee that watching the second half of the original Destiny series will make you facedesk again and again and again....

The first half is rather decent. It’s even very exciting for the first 10-15 episodes or so.

My advice: just watch the yet-to-come Destiny Remaster. You might get to watch the "best" version of Destiny by doing that. You don't have to go through "hell" first ^^.