View Single Post
Old 2013-04-09, 19:21   Link #1922
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts View Post
Hate on Sheryl?
I think the hate being referred to is on the Internet.
Recently, hate wars have started against her. My opinion is those people wish for more material for the minorities (other or side characters) & she has too many materials or they've all changed their outlooks on her for some apparent reason, if having liked her at all to begin with. On a LJ poll, she lost to other not-so-popular characters like Kagome & Hinata, & in my opinion, that is pretty bad. Tumblr is doing fine for now.
This isn't necessarily Japan; but Internet polls & discussions have shown a lot of people now disliking or hating her & have yet to show a logical or realistic reason so far. I am sorta assuming that people found something in her character or a flaw in the whole franchise released for her that drove them to now hold hate for her. A lot of Sheryl fans have also turned to hating her on the Internet. I do not know why.

But I assure you, Matts; there is hate for Sheryl out there that is suddenly exploding all over the Internet. This is just one person who's finally brought it to attention.