View Single Post
Old 2014-01-23, 07:13   Link #7344
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Um, another question. I'm going back to visit my relatives for the first time in about a decade and I'm kinda nervous as to how to go about greeting them. When I was 10 I could just run around doing whatever but now I feel like I need to be more...proper. I suppose it's still ok to hug older female relatives like my grandmother? At what age does it become inappropriate to do that? What to do then? What about the males, do I just greet them verbally or do handshakes or what? I don't think I should be too formal and they are Asian with the whole emphasis on family but I haven't seen them for so long and what if some of them suddenly have kids or something what kind of random small talk would be appropriate? Any help appreciated..
Just hug her dummy. And get something nice for her while you are at it.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote