View Single Post
Old 2007-01-10, 18:28   Link #81
NaruAc

*a bit of a spoiler*
I thought the ending was good, although not perfect... I am a happy-ending person and I thought the ending, while happy, was still a little bit not "happy-happy". (Sorry that's the type of person I am) Anyways, in my honest opinion, I thought Mitsuki and Takayuki deserved to be together and although Haruka and Takayuki did date, and Haruka's time was stopped three years ago, Mitsuki is the better companion. However, the part that really, really bothered me was Mitsuki cheating on Takayuki with Shinji. I mean... come on how's this: "I cheated on you with your best friend". I understand Mitsuki was hurt and all, but she was half-sober and Shinji was Takayuki's best friend. I loved the story, but that really got to me :S.

Anyways, loved the story... couldn't stop watching. It's filled with real life situations, and in all is pretty down-to-earth realistic.

OH! I'm sorry if this is against rules however... where can one get the game and, if possible, with an english subbing or something... *perferably free... but can pay if necessary >_>.

And uh.... are you talking about OVA - akane maniax or a different one.. continuation of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
NaruAc is offline   Reply With Quote