View Single Post
Old 2007-05-18, 09:56   Link #92
crimmy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruAc View Post
*a bit of a spoiler*
I thought the ending was good, although not perfect... I am a happy-ending person and I thought the ending, while happy, was still a little bit not "happy-happy". (Sorry that's the type of person I am) Anyways, in my honest opinion, I thought Mitsuki and Takayuki deserved to be together and although Haruka and Takayuki did date, and Haruka's time was stopped three years ago, Mitsuki is the better companion. However, the part that really, really bothered me was Mitsuki cheating on Takayuki with Shinji. I mean... come on how's this: "I cheated on you with your best friend". I understand Mitsuki was hurt and all, but she was half-sober and Shinji was Takayuki's best friend. I loved the story, but that really got to me :S.

Anyways, loved the story... couldn't stop watching. It's filled with real life situations, and in all is pretty down-to-earth realistic.

OH! I'm sorry if this is against rules however... where can one get the game and, if possible, with an english subbing or something... *perferably free... but can pay if necessary >_>.

And uh.... are you talking about OVA - akane maniax or a different one.. continuation of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Hmm.. Im a Mitsuki fan and when she cheated Takayuki, I found the cheating part alright..ESPECIALLY after she told Takayuki about it. Mitsuki even asked Takayuki if he was mad.. >_<! I hated Takayuki from that moment on.. It took quite a beat-down for him to realize what an @$$hole hes been.. Im glad Mitsuki got Takayuki in the end though..=)

As for Haruka.. when i watch her scenes with Takayuki, I always sense pity and guilt from Takayuki rather than love.. I thought he was just blinded by the responsibility to love Haruka again because afterall its all he can do to make up for the accident. Im glad she moved on and found herself her dream job by the end of the show =)

Overall, the ending was fine but couldve been better if they showed that Mitsuki+Baby reading the book. That wouldve left more closure and an impact.
crimmy88 is offline   Reply With Quote