View Single Post
Old 2009-05-24, 05:48   Link #201
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well...a normal psychokinetist only have little problems with showing of his/her emotions . But in Felli's case it's not it. She trained herself to not let her emotions running wild(venting it off before it affects her control over her ability) and cause of the huge amount of information that Felli gets she hardly can respont to everything she senses.
But as i see more and more episodes I'm more and more sure about that the greatest problem were not her training nor her ability but the introvertedness(the indirect cause of Felli's powers). Layfon(and even Nina and the rest of the platoon) cures her from that and she learns to actually express her emotions.
And I think no one mentioned at the ep 20 thread that Felli has the most of the problems. And even if someone stated it it's not true.
We have two characters who constantly tortured by guilt(Layfon and Nina). Let's talk about their problems for a while:
-Layfon:He constantly feels himself worthless to the extend that he's calling himself a monster. A being that unworthy to a human's love.
-Nina:being a platoon captain a real pain. As with Felli's problem to show off her emotions the Anime hardly shows that how hard to manage a squad of fighters. The 17th Platoon was the most messed up platoon until some lucky turn of events, but it's still a serious work. Not to mention if it's a squad with an extremely potent fighter. And of course Nina's the worrying type and she blames herself whenever something happens.