Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Group:: Zeonic-Corps Scanlations
IRC Channel:: #Zeonic-Corps@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact:: Deacon_Blues, Deackychu, Teh_Deacky, or d[^_^]b
E-Mail:: deacky@gmail.com

Projects:: Current Projects include X Astray and Crossbone Gundam, but we're looking to expand for our third project (and possibly more depending on whether we get translators).

Positions::
  • TRANSLATORS:: We're looking for people fluent in Japanese as well as Traditional and Simplified Chinese to assist us with working on projects. Semi-fast turn around time is preferred but not required. We are in desperate need of translators.

• PHOTOSHOP ARTISTS As our ever tightening deadlines creep up, we're always on a quest for perfection when it comes to editing manga. However, we're not always able to achieve perfection when it comes to releasing on time. We're looking for experienced artist to help with typesetting, page restoration as well as advertising design.

• QUALITY CHECKING Think you have a knack for pointing out flaws? Wanna get a chance to tear someone a new ass for flubbing something up? You're just the person we want then! If you've got an eye for pinpointing errors, then contact us!

• EDITORS We're looking for a couple more editors to tackle some older releases. If you have a knack for grammar, please contact us!

Okay, I know that some of you are wondering... WTF!? But, yes... we are back. I've decided that I can't really stop what I'm doing, and well... I have a purpose now. There is no Gundam scanlations community, so we'd like to try making a dent again. We know what fans want, we just need to bring it to them.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.