View Single Post
Old 2006-06-20, 02:48   Link #968
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question

Does rin have sex with saber in the game? Ive seen several images of that.
This scene is when Rin tried to turn Shirou and Saber on so Shirou can ejeculate his mana filled sperm to recharge Saber to fight Berserker in forest. The anime sidestepped this scene very badly in ep 15 by giving us dragon inside.

You can say Rin is doing lesbian thing with Saber.

Quote:
Does shirou have sex with Taiga in the game?
No, not as far I know of.

Quote:
Does shinji really use a command spell to have non-consentual sex with rider?(Saw someone mention this before)
Yes, it is implied that he sexually abused both Rider and also Sakura.

Quote:
Any pictures of the throne of heroes?
Unfortunately no.

Quote:
Is assassin sasaki kojiro or not? Ive heard that he actually assumes that identity and is actually someone else. Does he have a noble phantasm?
Genryu Sasaki Kojiro is just an imagined rival to Miyamoto Musashi hence he is not really a Servant. A Servant must have historical precedent and legend accompanied his/her name.

Quote:
What are the specifics of Rin's ritual to summon a saber-class servant? As in, what specific things did she do that she thought would let her summon a saber-class servant?
It is said that her father left her some artifacts or instructions on how to do so. But I am not too sure as my memory a bit fuzzy on this.

Quote:
Whats this i hear about Illya being "damaged" while trying to control Berserker?
Berserker class required a lot of mana to control which pervious 4 Masters failed which caused the Berserker to turn on Masters. Ilya barely able to control Berserker but it costs her a lot of mana to do so. Not to mention she is a Homunuculus, so her lifespan is shortened considerably.

Quote:
How exactly does one make a pact to become a heroic spirit?
In Type Moon universe, there is spirit that will ensure mankind always survive called Allaya or Arraya. All Eireis made pact with this Force, so they available to be summoned as Servant. It is manifestation of mankind's finest (or worst depending on your view) warriors to protect mankind and having Darwinian match where the best survive is way to ensure that mankind warrior is always razor sharp, ready to fight.

Quote:
How powerful is caster offensive wise?
On Servant vs Servant basis, Caster is very weak, but she has massive area offensive spell capability. In Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, she is literally the Deathstar cannon, destroying area wide target effortlessly.

Quote:
At the end of heaven's feel does sakura just wait till she grows old? Is there anymore to the ending?
Yes, she wait for long dead Shirou until she grown old. The only thing I remember is, she grew flowers in Shirou's place to pass her time, waiting for him.