View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 18:19   Link #19
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
He can't have teamwork with people so much weaker than him. He already told that when he was fighting Pain, and Shikaku confirmed that when lecturing Shikamaru.
That was definitely true against Pain. I don't think that's necessarily true in general. Afterall, Madara and Hashirama fought as part of armies even though they were leagues above any other shinobi. And during the gaiden Minato was leading Kakashi's team in the war, even though none of them came close to him in strength or skill. Granted, most of what we saw wasn't so much teamwork as it was Minato saving their asses.

Powerful ninja can still coordinate with weaker ninja, even in combat situations (Chiyo and Sakura are good example of that). Even though depending on the enemy, there's time where the weaker ones need to step aside.

Still I get your point and there's truth to it. I just don't like the fact that Naruto has become so disjointed from the rest of the story. He's always at least been part of a team in name, but now he's not really part of anything. Everyone's going to fight on the front lines while he stays behind. He doesn't even get a kickass flak jacket! Naruto's definitely going to enter the fray eventually, but he'll probably charge in like a hot-head as usual.

Quote:
And of course the 4 kages will lose and B and Naruto will have to save the day somehow.
Yeah, I think Sasuke will definitely end up confronting the Kages.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote