View Single Post
Old 2007-12-04, 21:19   Link #46
ZODDGUTS

I read through all of the chapters that have been scanlated. It's pretty damn good really liked it. I think that Yuki will choose Zero it's obvious right now she prefers Kaname but she's slowly realsing her feelings for Zero. Shame though that their love won't last long, Zero character looks to have a tragic ending i.e. turning into Level E unless the manga-ka pulls a cop out that his character can be suddenly saved.

Quote:
ok i think this might cleer things up for you the if yuki gets turned in to a vampire by Kaname if she drank his blood she would not turn in to a level E (a class D vampire...zero) would not turn level E if they drank there creators blood (the one that turn then in to a vampire ) frequently that is why zeros brother has not turned in to a level E yet. at lest thats what a i got out of it (I reread the hole vampire night chapters today chapter 1 to 32) and yes i some times have a "manga marothon!" were i will read a hole seres in one day
I don't ever remember that Zero's brother was a Vampire because Shizuka didn't want to turn him into one because he would be loyal to her and wouldn't be able to have a free will or something to that affect. It wasn't till the very end when she was dying she offer to turn him into an vampire which did happen.

Anyways even with Class D Vampires drinking blood from their creators or from other pure blooded vampires it won't stop them from going to Level E it only delays it. Eventhough Shizuka is pure blooded and the one who turn her lover to D class Vampire he still turn to Level E. This is why I think Zero's character won't be saved unless there's some sort of a cop out.

And eventhough I think there's something up with Yuki's blood being possibly different it hasn't stop Zero's descent to Level E only slow it down.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote