View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 16:07   Link #2077
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScarletSword View Post
I think we can all agree GSD is hated because of the messed up second half. Though, to be honest, I really don't hate it as much as others do, a 6/10 for me. Though it's redeeming values mostly lie within the first half for me, and Shinn's rage is just hilarious to watch at times. Still, it's flaws is something what every Gundam fan has to acknowledge. But if they think it's good, who cares? Let them be.
Well that and the clipping the amount and I'll agree Shinn's rage in the second half did give me chuckle at times.The other thing I found funny was how dense Athrun was you know even if he had convinced Shinn that chairmen's words were complete crap Shinn still believed Kira was responsible for his family's death in the last war.

Quote:
@ the Shinn and Kira fight, Shinn won because it was a plot device for Kira to get a even more powerful mobile suit. Quite as simple as that. Correct me if I'm wrong. I would've preferred if Kira died right then and there, but nope.avi, Jesus Yamato never dies.
Well that was part of reason it was destroyed and Shinn got to win the other part being it was powerful to allowed to be used as hand me down MS.
And yes I wished they would have killed him there then again I would have been alot happier with GSD if they had killed him at any point during the series.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote