View Single Post
Old 2011-10-29, 19:15   Link #25383
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
the fact she believes in Witches
...isn't true at all. Beatrice knows exactly what witches are, so this is a misrepresentation of her worldview.

Quote:
On the other side Battler can't declare in red he was born by Asumu either because he's in Beatrice's world and she denied him the chance to use that sentence in its metaphorical meaning (as in 'Asumu raised me and influenced my grown a lot and therefore gave birth to the persona I am') or because in Battler's world that sentence had to be taken litterally and therefore couldn't be considered true.
Then she's cheating. Different people are allowed to do different things with the Red purely because of the mood she's in at the time.

Quote:
However, if Beatrice is aware she's tricking Battler in my eyes her trickery look even worse due to all that rambling we had in Ep 5 about Battler believing in her red truth because he trusted her. All that cute talking about building up trust and shy love and so on to discover that Beatrice tricked Battler again, again proving he's not suposed to trust her?

Call it a personal preference but I don't really like it.
Yes, EXACTLY. The worst part is that this development makes Beatrice into an unrepentant hypocrite.