View Single Post
Old 2006-12-14, 02:07   Link #62
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Method View Post
Ok, I need some help on my sig, really I just need suggestions for what to put on the background. Also I think the border looks kinda crappy. Other than that I don't think it's to bad.

Spoiler:
This is interesting. But like Catgirls said, it's too high, so maybe lower the girl down to where you think best fits. Definately hide the text at the bottom left because it looks like the kind of marker used on wallpapers and artbooks. If you're going to lower the girl down, of course it's going to happen. But I love how you extracted her from whatever background she might have been in. Very successful.

Regarding the background, I'd suggest a beach theme with a little orange and blue. After taking a closer look, I notice the color of her behind still has traces of those tones. I like the border, but imo keep her contained within it. Shove the layer of the girl behind the border layer because currently, I see that her leg gets cut off before it touches the border bottom. = |

Of course, most, if not all, of the things I'm pointing out will get fixed once you lower her down a few pixels. lol
Zaris is offline   Reply With Quote