View Single Post
Old 2007-04-11, 05:14   Link #72
toru310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
I see. Well that can happen if you have bad RAM (or wrong timings for the RAM) or several brands of RAM mixed together which do not get along with each other or the mainboard. RAM is a buffer component, that is meant to be stressed. So stress usually does not have any impcat on the RAM (in contrast to e.g. hdds).
Wow such great deduction...side topic when this pop's out does it only has impact in windows files only or do it affect the other files example:your documents specially rar files
Spoiler:

Side topic: you also mention before that when a pc crash it does not affect read only files....so how about a folder with mp3 files will it alternate the file or something because of the crash?

The funny thing here when my pc crash sometimes I always undergo a little trauma for about 30mins or so.hehe pretty weird got to get a psychologies..hehe

Edit: Something weird happen I was surfing the net and suddenly some windows pop out came out and I think I clicked it and this came out.
Spoiler:
weird..

Also when I went to paint where I usually make screen shots to document the errors...and suddenly the desktop theme turned to classic and back to windows xp again.. and that happened when I was pasting something in paint..cause I usually print screen first and paste it in pain...

My weird problems are now turning in to a habit..ouch!

Last edited by toru310; 2007-04-11 at 06:46.
toru310 is offline   Reply With Quote