View Single Post
Old 2008-09-23, 16:22   Link #13617
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
"If ( someone) say something like I love (someone) I won't forgive (someone)"
Huh so all Lelouch has to say "I like you as a friend" and it'll all be okay.

Quote:
Tss if Suzaku could tell something like that, he'd become one of my favourite characters and since I've never been a fan of him...I don't really think it's likely to happen
Of course it wouldn't happen (He wouldn't know anyways) but it'd be funny.

Lelouch, "You told Kallen what!?"
Suzaku, "Did it just to rattle her a bit during our fight....oh wait you DO love her? Oh oh oh"

Quote:
About the fight I'm thinking to a sort of Aegis/Strike fight, with both of the KMF which are ripping the other apart. Hard to see a winner if they are equal actually...
I guess they could collapse on Damocles after that and join Lelouch...just like in turn 25 of S1. But Kallen will be the antagonist, there.
As long as Kallen doesn't wrap herself tight around Suzaku and try anything stupid I'm fine with it.

Quote:
i already said it before an i'll say it again
lelouch MUST answer why he didnt tell her about the plan (which would not be over the radio)
No he doesn't. Though all I did was just point out the part about the lip scene.

Quote:
if lelouch doesnt actually say that he didnt want her to be a part of the plan (for what ever reason) then he has to explain why he passed up on a chance to have two suzaku's on his side and instead opted to turn her into his enemy
My guess is where he and Suzaku are going, they don't want Kallen to go there as well because she would rather stick with them to the end (unlike what Lloyd and co. were ordered to do).

Besides, didn't you know? Together Suzaku and Lelouch can make miracles. Even Kallen never would've been able to do what Suzaku did.

Plus the writers need to meet Sunrise's standards of having two of the most powerful mechs duel it out.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote