View Single Post
Old 2009-04-03, 09:36   Link #1706
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
In all forms of passions and practices, there's always different levels of involvement and contributions.

The word is respect, a word that has been long forgotten over time.

I'll respect anyone who has a greater passion than me, anyone who knows more on the subject than me. But I also respect anyone who has the same passion or wishes to join this passion that we have, in this case mecha. The respect is the same if its established.

But respect can be broken, as in this case, KLAC, who thinks he knows alot and is spouting nonsense all over the place. He loses my respect for him and thus I have to sound rude and condescending.

But you, Sir Dearka, I do respect you and acknowledge you as a mecha fan, especially since you understand that passion can bring one that far.
I feel flattered, but in my opinion you should really reconsider your approach and the way you address some people who often deserve at least basic respect instead of being called trolling morons.

As for the topic itself, I was convinced it may be used not only to speculate the "eventual" third big installment of the series, but also to comment on the whole CE in general.

We all know theyre won't probably be a third series in the nearest future. But surely, I won't give up hope about the movie. Unless something really tragic happens...