View Single Post
Old 2011-11-04, 08:45   Link #46
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

As opposed to quite a few people, I enjoyed the imouto antics more. The video game part is what was lacking for me. Not only did it decrease Kobato's screentime (which is unforgivable!! Although to be fair, I suppose it's my fault for assuming the episode would focus on her... then again, the reason I thought was because the preview only had her), it felt like a redux of the Monster hunter episode and the comedy wasn't all that funny. Yozora betraying Sena was so expected it fell flat, and the Warasubo had a good comedy potential they failed to capitalize on.

One thing I can't complain about regarding the video game segments is the outfits. Sena's in particular was great.

I was hoping Maria would grow on me, but since this episode made it clear she's a carbon copy of Index, it's doubtful I'm ever going to like her. At least it looks like her antagonistic relationship with Kobato will be almost as entertaining as Yozora and Sena's. I'll be rooting for Kobato and Sena to kick their asses.

Kobato's scenes didn't disappoint one bit. The final scene of the episode was really cute. Although I enjoyed her vampire persona, she's a lot cuter when she drops the act