View Single Post
Old 2008-03-06, 16:27   Link #18
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
RIP and thank you Gary Gygax.

Thanks to you, my very first advanced dungeons & dragons campain I ever did turned out to be the most epic pen and paper RPG campain ever.

I'll think of you when I'll talk about my friend's berserker barbarian player character who has cut the spine of the tarask that was about to destroy the world. I'll remember you when I'll think about my players' last stand against the undead army I was about to unleash upon them.
And my friends will drink in your memory when we'll talk about the horny and sex-crazed paladin (who vowed chastity as mistake of youth), homosexual priest, neanderthal-like feral boy, clumsy elven thief girl, and the lizardman who ate raw sheeps, much to the peasants' annoyance.

And I'll remember you when I gonna watch Record of Lodoss War for the 30th time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
What he said.

Mind you, I was never a fan of the pen and paper version of D&D, and it wasn't until I played the Baldur's Gate and Ice Wind Dale games, that I finally started to like the D&D universe.
Play Planescape Torment.

Last edited by Sheba; 2008-03-06 at 16:39.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote