View Single Post
Old 2010-09-11, 22:06   Link #127
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
So the holy right itself is the symbol of power for Micheal? I thought it's just that..... to be honest like the right hand of Micheal though why did the author tried to use a claw of dragon or bird?
The 'Dragon' can also be used to represent 'Angels' as Tsuchimikado explained during the Sport festival act-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuchimikado
“This large existence that has huge wings, that will either guard a sleeping treasure or desire for a massacre, such a ‘dragon’ has the hidden meaning of serving God’s ‘Angels’ or the fallen ‘Devil’ nya. ‘Pinning the dragon’ has the meaning of ‘turning this place to Holy grounds by letting the Angels protect this place’ hidden in it…”
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The term Dragon depicts either devil or the highest form of power in fantasy stories. So I can understand that point. But it's the power of Micheal an angel. Isn't it more appropriate for it to be wings or some kind of weapon like the Curtana? or is their more than meets the eye? The symbol itself has more meaning to it?
I don't know, wings would imply being an actual Angel, as for weapon we already cover that with Curtana.

No, it's more to do with the 'Right Hand' than anything.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote