View Single Post
Old 2011-10-31, 15:53   Link #1115
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post

Going back to colored page, it might mean we will see Clare in 121st chapter or - more probably - Deneve and co.
I am actually really excited for the colored page this month. To the point that I may just be setting myself up for disappointment. I still bet it is going to be either Roxanne or Cassandra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Those two facts are the only times when visibly that has happened, to that degree (though when Isley and Luciela awakened they both created a large dust cloud and all Isley's arrows disappeared that landed near by Luciela that didn't hit her but where never seen flying away either, so one could assume they did or didn't get sent flying)... though when Priscilla went AB she was holding back, as evidenced by her later saying she'd now go full power, so not having a blast isn't a surprises all the times she's gone full AB. With Alicia and Beth it just makes sense they wouldn't go full force too quickly either since Beth was standing right next to her and needed to concentrate.

On a separate note Priscilla's speed alone destroyed multiple hellcats and Renee stated than an awakening at that level of power would destroy anyone at even Dauf's level of power. So even with it only happening twice, this should happen when someone awakens for the first time since unless they somehow hold back like Clare, Jean, or Miria they awaken at full force.

There has been a few time when Clare's power created small dust clouds or seeming very small blasts, like when she awakened her limbs or when she saw Priscilla again her yoki went wild and there seemed to be some effect surrounding her. It's never been enough to kill anyone though
I see, good observations Ryus. I still do not think Audrey will be blown apart though.