View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 17:18   Link #2408
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

They are both bad and ViVid is more heartless than light-hearted. Is just too easy and happy going, like Dog Days, which I did consider an odd and boring.

Keroko, what I say there is just that they could explain what was Sieg doing to resist all the hits Einhart use on her, and no just go with the “Sieg is the champion and she is strong” excuse.

I don’t think we can talk about “improve” ViVid that much when we all see things than may or may not work. I mean I have my own ideas on how to make it more interesting but to be fair giving it a big plot is not the only answer. If this wanted to go in a slice-of-life route could be more as a character focus story or even just short heartwarming stories to picture some elements of how the world for the characters move after the events in StrikerS. But of course that could be boring on some regard and not that great on a series that likes to have so much action. I like action, but pointless action is boring as is right now with the tournament where I think is more interesting to see character development and scenes with Vivio and Einhart dealing with their problems than a fight with any of the other characters.