View Single Post
Old 2007-08-28, 06:39   Link #202
Tormenk

With so many subplots/back stories left to cover with the endgame nearing, it's simply looming disaster, coupled with how the second half of the season has been, it's hard to see the show turning around now, if ever possible. Would a good or maybe even a half decent ending be enough to salvage whats left of StrikerS? I think not.

Apparently the number of posts here at animesuki related to how the show is going isn't enough to warrant attention, if the writers or anyone related to the production bothers to so such things as viewer opinion. On the other hand, if they are responding to what people are saying on 2chan and 4chan as such, the fourth season of StrikerS might be based on more or entirely Nanoha and Fate scenes.

People might get turned off more and more and quit the show entirely, branding it as mere fanservice or some other thing. And I'll hate to see the MSLN series come to that. >_<

Nanoha-level difficulty in expressing what I want to say isn't doing justice to my post or the people reading it and I do apologize if seems senseless to you.

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-08-28 at 07:05.