View Single Post
Old 2008-12-22, 01:01   Link #100
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
No, and I didn't claim that for a second.

But she does have *reasons* to be hostile, everytime. She's not lashing out for the sake of lashing out, which is my original point.

There's still the point that it takes a lot to make her hold such a big grunge and being extremely hostile for extended periods of time and not forgive. She lashed out at the class, but you don't see her constantly abusing her classmates just because of them spreading some rumors and calling her names do you? You don't see Taiga going berserk when the entire class bets again her to lose in the swimming race. So if you actually try to piece it together, you can deduce that Taiga's father must have done something REALLY BAD to piss her off to that level, which incidentally, Ryuji and some viewers tends to miss.
I didn't say she lash out for no reason. Only the crazy would lash out for no reason. However, her reasons are extremely minor and the reaction excessive. I wouldn't be surprise if the reason why she hate her father is minor either. Anybody knowing her will not call her nickname in front of her and thats why she don't "abused them everyday".