Thread: Nintendo 3DS
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-08, 18:51   Link #857
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
What?

What i meant is i never expected to see a Monster Hunter game released on the 3DS.
No, I was just wondering why it was so surprising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Currently, the issue that has people riled up, if you haven't noticed, is the new peripheral that adds the extra pad. It kinda makes your portable much less portable, and the worse problem is that people are starting to get anxious. The more vocal in the community seem to feel that this is just a step towards the next 3DS system, and that things are moving too quickly right after the price drop that persuaded people to take the plunge due to the good deal.

public opinion will sink.
The thing about the riling up is that there is practically no information on that.
It makes it less portable? For one thing, we don't know how much this peripheral will be used. We don't know anything and people are coming up with ideas like it is step towards the new system and then getting anxious over their own ideas.

And you know, when the Wii remote and all of that stuff were announced, people were also talking about how terrible the use of those stuff were, but when it came out, it turned out to be usable. Maybe it will be the same with this peripheral.
The thing is, there is no certainty. And that is why I think the entire "getting angry" over this thing is ALSO unreasonable.

And as for public opinion.
Hah, yeah, public. The only ones that probably even know are the gamers. You go outside to the casual consumer and ask. See how many actually know about this thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
[EDIT] Gamers are amongst the whiniest bunch on the entire planet. I'm not dragging you all into this- majority of you respect what's good and know what's bad. What I can't stand hearing over and over again are things like the "Console Wars" and complaints about why a company doesn't run the way a consumer wants it to, with no regards for others.

Personal opinion should not be the basis of argument, yet here's the world we live in. Respect other people's opinions and play what you want to play- it's as simple as that. At the same time, this rule should apply to any opinion in general.
You have probably seen bad... But...

I wonder how many know, but there are these two blogs in Japanese ran by "Jin115" and "Hachima".
I hear Kotaku has done some bad journalism.
Take that, multiply that by 1000 and add a whole lot of lies, and you get those two blog sites, it seems.

Please visit there, if you ever want despise someone.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote