View Single Post
Old 2012-06-06, 09:18   Link #1705
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer of the Golden Witch
[...]
K I think there is about the same amount of people saying „I want to know the truth of the gameboard“, as there are those asking „What is the truth of the real world“. After EP7 had already revealed so much of the truth, many might have expected EP8 to step even further into the real world, and they were quite surprised when it took this, might I even call it ambiguous direction of locking up the catbox.

R Because I slightly started giving an objective view in EP7, there might have been many expecting more of it. But I thought I gave out enough pieces by then to start an interpretation. I really thought that I had given an excessive amount of pieces. Even now when saying „there has been an excess of pieces“, I don’t want to go out and blurt out some kind of answer and forcing it onto you. I might have said it during interviews again and again, I absolutely never wanted to do a story where you could just fill in a solution via copy and paste.

K You said that many times after we had our discussion after the main arcs.

R Because this is the internet-age, somebody could just upload a clear screenshot, or if not that just copy and paste the answer all over the place, is what I thought. People seeing that would just say „Is that so?!“ and dismiss the whole story with that, and that wouldn’t be fun at all. That’s why I created a way to reveal everything in a way that could not be copied and pasted. To those who think about it clearly, it all becomes clear as daylight. I would like it to become a work for which you can say that again and again even after some years have passed. But for those who expected there to be a clear answer at the end, it might have been quite a surprise ending. But for me it had already been decided from the start that there would be an ending like this.
[...]
Hmm..... His answer was very... abstract.

So he said we should have been able to "start an interpretation" by EP7.... which mean we could find the answer by completly disregarding EP8, if I understood that right.

Well there was forshadowing about Battler's survival in EP6 about Ange saying "I thought Tohya is a young man"...

So to get the facts together, we know for certain about Prime:

-Eva and Battler survived (depending on your opinion, Yasu could have too)
-Eva was found in Kuwadorian
-Eva claimed the explosion was an accident
-Eva had the head's ring.
-The "first two stories", probably Legend and Turn, were found as message bottles
-Banquet was definitly written by the Hachijos, it was implied that Alliance and End were too
-It's possible Dawn was written by them as well
-It is not sure, if Requiem and/or Twilight even exist in the prime world
-Ange "disappeard" shortly after Eva's death
-Ikuko claimed she would reveal the truth, but then "decided against it", in the last moment (needs EP8)
-It isn't sure whether the book of one truth really exists or not (needs EP8)
-It is not known to the public, that Tohya is in fact Battler

Well i guess that's about it for information on prime

Last edited by GreyZone; 2012-06-06 at 09:53.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote