View Single Post
Old 2010-10-14, 15:54   Link #182
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Rider is actually not as untaunting as she could be. It only seems to be when she has a clear advantage (Against Saber while scaling the buildings in Fate, against Shirou in the woods in UBW), and only when Shinji is her Master, but she's got kind of a snarky side to her. Of course, I may be slightly biased in my opinions by my remembrances of the anime, where Karen Strassman's voice work just had this delicious purring contempt to everything she said, even stuff that wasn't supposed to be snarky or contemptuous.
Well, Rider chucking Shinji in the thorns was a nice touch, and not exactly implausible. Rin doing her usual "act tough, and then chicken out at the last minute and leave myself deep in the shit" routine was nice, too.

I'm guessing that Shinji is seriously screwed here, now that Berserker is after him. Not sure if you're going to beleatedly form the Rin/Shirou alliance, or if Rin is going to storm off in a huff after all this and say that she honestly will absolutely definitely kill Shirou the next time they meet....
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote