View Single Post
Old 2010-11-17, 07:09   Link #163
Kallen4life

Quote:
All I am saying is Rayleigh is in my opinion is yonkou level.
Mihawk fought equally with Shanks .. Mihawk = Yonkou level ? actually, possibly yes

their sword skill is likely quite close, possibly even Vista is better a little bit (Vista went up against Mihawk .. also, Rayleigh has been out of battle for 20 years), but I do agree that Rayleighs Haki is stronger, if only for the simple fact that he is so far the only character to casually demonstrate total mastery over all 3 Haki forms multiple times

however, I'm pretty convinced that Akainu's Haki (or at least armor-haki) is stronger then Kizaru's armor-haki, it just kinda fits, Akainu is basically an unstoppable Determinator-Terminator-Juggernaught, WB himself couldn't take him out of the fight for good, whereas Kizaru is lazy and indifferent

but, this can also be explained, as noted above, as Rayleighs Haki being stonger then Vistas and Kizaru's, but Vistas not being stronger then Akainus

OR that Kizaru was simply caught off-guard, as far as I remember SH's were fleeing and Kizaru made that light-road to go after them, ignoring Rayleigh nearby - and Rayleigh stopped him with a haki-slash, cutting the cheek .. i.e. he didn't activate his own armor-haki in time
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote