View Single Post
Old 2012-07-17, 13:47   Link #6
EccentricSwordser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Haha...I was reviewing over and over what I had wrote that I missed the first (technically, second) post
Oh well...

Looks good, the character.
Though, I'd avoid touching the Incarnate System as of yet. Because, as far as I know, it's being kept a secret (by the Kings) and only a few know about it.

*Burst Out*
Thank you very much! The IS powers are just there for future use in case they finally decide to tell everyone of it.
and-if its not too much trouble to say- her parent is a level seven player who knows of the IS system and so he taught her once she turned level 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

I'll just say this, as a form of advice:
The key to making a decent character for a fanfiction is Balance.

I'll come back later and maybe post what I've done

*Burst Out*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It's OP man. Specially the first one which is an old guy if I remember it right, then their is tesla and diamond or is it clear which is just pure observant in the AW world.

People will complain if too OP for the setting of the game.
ChurchBlue this is the truth, your characters are over powers,Sues who are TOO old to play this game. I understand you want some older characters in the fandom, and have many power ideas, but you need to balance and think over CAREFULLY on your characters.

Making your characters NOT fight for some reason or another does not count as balance, no one can just stop fighting.