Thread: Roger's crew
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-01, 15:29   Link #4
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
yeah .. some of them still alive and we already saw one:
The doctor on roger ship was the man at the entrance of the grandline.

Tom build roger ship but didn't travel with him.

Quote:
Another thing that concerns me is related to the Roger's past that we were shown. I am not sure whether this is the same in the manga, but when he was drinking in a bar at the island where the Smoker was previously guarding, he was shown alone. Is it possible that he had small crew like Luffy? I guess it is possible, making each member as the strongest pirates around. I hope Merry is not a descendant of his ship then.
he only haded 1 ship, about his crew i am not sure if it was the same as luffy or shanks.. as u saw shanks haded a lot of people with him but he use 1 ship ... i believe roger was the same way shank is...

now, about the other people most of them (the weaks are dead) and the a few remaining are still watching over of the will of D. and some only knew about it without actualy having anything to do with it .. like: kukoro (from the last arc not sure if the name written is right), docotrina , and sky knight...

.. and yeah the strong ones may still guarding raftel for some reason ... and maybe his firstmate still alive and he is ... whitebeard !!!??

Quote:
All of your opinion sounds good but I don't think any of them would have become a shichibukai or at least some kind of WG, or maine officials. Since in flashback in Water 7, the judge said ANYONE that has relationship with pirate king is considered dangerous and must be excuted. Even Tom who built a Pirate kngs ship was taken to Impel down, I don't think Marines or WG would be pleased if crew of Gold roger were to be a Sichibukai or some sort.
if u remeber correctly Tom-san was able to make a deal with the WG to let him live to build the sea train , and the WG spared his life because of it so i don't think it's strange for WG to use 1 of roger's nakama as shichibukai to get his strengh and prevent him from building his own pirate crew and stop him from makeing troubles..

Last edited by airsBlue; 2006-10-01 at 15:53.