View Single Post
Old 2012-12-22, 17:50   Link #199
T-6000

The link with the trailer for the movie, the comments kind of crack me up. People are still undergoing the age old "Dub vs Sub" arguments? And people are still flinging around such terms as "Weaboos" "Dubbies"? Good grief, some things just *never* change! People have their preferences, let's just leave it at that. I prefer the Japanese version, but that's my preference.

Ok, better get back on topic. This trailer really isn't doing it for me. I guess I'll have to see the movie to give my full judgment (which is really the best way to go about it), but from what I am seeing in the trailer It looks like it'll be the same old DBZ foruma. I guess that's what people want, but I'm surprised at this point people haven't gotten burnt out of the series. I'm really surprised that Toriyama is still sticking by this franchise. Many Manga creators work on a certain franchise for so many volumes (or in some cases, for so many years) and then they move on with another project. But Toriyama seems to have alot of love for his Dragonball franchise to stick with it for so long.

And one more thing, about Kaiou-sama berating Goku for picking a fight with a god.......Goku has fought against Frieza (which Kaiou didn't think he'd win against), and had recently beaten Majin Buu (or at least his evil aspect). I would think he'd know better by now.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote