View Single Post
Old 2010-11-26, 10:37   Link #1702
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Do you think how the Twilights were done will be explained thoroughly in EP8? We supposedly went through that in EP7, but some answers were far too cryptic and some were even skipped. EP1 is basically fully explained. I think EP7 wasn't even needed for that one. However, events like EP2's 4th, 5th and 6th Twilights are still rather difficult to explain. In addition, events like Dr. Nanjo's death were even skipped in EP7. The info given by Will for most of EP4 was far too cryptic to even begin to compare it with most theories I've made for that episode, I think. Even going with ShKanonTrice many of these closed rooms are rather hard to explain, or, at the very least, the explanations I've been able to come up with do not really satisfy me.
I'd take EP7 with a grain of salt, chances are its just the final false recreations of this story before everything is answered. I originally thought that everything would be plainly answered in the last game but RK07 started saying that you could alter the events in EP8 via choices so maybe we get to choose what really happened and are giving an ending based on those decisions.