Thread: Licensed Iris Zero
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 15:32   Link #774
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
This arc obviously pretty much aims to make clear the Koyuki x Toru deal, so we are surely going to go up and down in turns in the emotional roller coaster. The girl does look fishy, though. Having zero clue about where you dropped a pendant and the bit of the clean nails is obviously suspicious (as, she didn't really got her hands into the ground). I do feel that her part in this business is going to get over exaggerated and it's not going to be something simple as a possible love rival or someone who wants to recuperate something out of sentimental value. I mean, Kuga seemed like a love rival at first (she glancing at Toru and stuff at the end of the first volume), but that initial impression was completely wrong.
My train of thought is that this makes Koyuki x Toru deal, alittle bit harder than before because Toru will still have doubts about having a relationship with Koyuki (Rei too, if she wants him too), plus you are going to have alot of outside interference from the gang, plus his explosure is going to be over 100% with two beatuiful women want him (maybe more bully as well).

At the end, we cant place all the blame on Koyuki on this, Yuki gets the prize for that. So her good intentions is going to destroy that circle. i got money that Yuki is going to find out about what happen, then she going to get very angry at Toru

Last edited by Neki Ecko; 2012-05-04 at 15:39. Reason: Change of words
Neki Ecko is offline   Reply With Quote