View Single Post
Old 2009-11-26, 16:29   Link #276
itrytofight

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStormtrooper View Post
Hmm... I've never played MW2, but the overall plot seems to be similar, I think. Also, it's "GLA", not MEC, unless it's also BF2 in there. A comprehensive list of the units from RA3 can be found Here. Will you be using the Uprising units as well (Reapers, Mortar Cycles, Harbinger Gunships, Giga-fortresses)?

Hmm... The question, being that, if you plan to use the Unit quotes from VC, Generals, and RA1/2, then I wonder how you intend to rip the VC ones (Generals, RA1 and RA2 are simple enough, with programs like XCC Mixer and FinalBIG.)
Ummm, just to let you know I didn't make that youtube video, thought it was worth sharing though. It's pretty funny though isn't it?

And in the story "Clash of Powers", the MEC used to be the GLA, but they did away with the GLA name when they took firm control of the Middle East and North Africa. So yeah, BF2 influence too.

Oh, and thanks for the link, though I have alot of pages to save now.

Thankfully I have four days off to do this! Yay Thanksgiving break!

And Modern Warfare 2 looks like it's worth playing, though it has a short single player as demonstrated by someone I watch play it (he said he beat it in two sittings).

Last edited by itrytofight; 2009-11-26 at 16:31. Reason: Modern Warfare 2 edit.
itrytofight is offline   Reply With Quote