View Single Post
Old 2013-02-11, 21:46   Link #186
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Many posts have already gave you the answer. Even the anime clearly gave you the answer unless you did not watch. Kanata broke down and cried that if she did not act mean towards Haruka, they would kill Haruka. Obviously she cared. What else are you looking for? Kanata is not envious of Haruka so I don't understand where you get that from. Either way, Kanata does have it really rought just as much if not more than Haruka. Besides, Klashikari gave a full and clear explanation of everything last page so I don't understand how you got the impression that Kanata does it to save her own butt.

"If Kanata was worried about her sister dying, then why would she feel so betrayed and jealous of her sister having escaped."
?!?!?!?! Where are you getting this?!
Spoiler:
My question still is, was Haruka's life actually at stake in the game? I did not see that in her route except the line about culling, so I asked if it was in Refrain or Kanata. Seems the answer is no.

Only one post gave me answer, it was Klash and he said no, the anime just f'd things up again (or at least that he wouldn't be surprised if they did).

And I never said Kanata did not care about Haruka. I said that Kanata was worrying about things other than Haruka's death by the family's hands if Kanata ever treated Haruka nicely.

And before telling me to go watch the anime, I am wondering about a possible difference between the anime and game. So I am talking game only. Was the family going to kill Haruka in the game if Kanata ever treated her nicely?

I say Kanata is not jealous of her sister having escaped. But that she is angry at Haruka for making Kanata's life harder by causing trouble, despite what Kanata does for her all the time. She is jealous of how free her sister gets to act and stuff. Sorry if that was not clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Kanata broke down and cried that if she did not act mean towards Haruka, they would kill Haruka.
Where or when did this happen? That is all I'm asking!