View Single Post
Old 2009-01-13, 12:24   Link #3
justavisitor

Perhaps I should give it a start XD

After watching the series, now to think back, the love triangle was not handled really well...I guess to define the term "Romance", the least requirement is that both must be thinking about each other strongly or explicitly admit that he/she loves her/him...We see that "romance" only in the pari Micheal/Klan and Ozma/Kathy actually...Michael at last admits he loves Klan before he dies and Ozma/Kathy was just a very typical relationship we get in anime...

About other pair, Luca thinks Nanasse strongly but that is too one-sided...Similiar things happen in LT, as Ranka thinks Alto strongly (Same as Sheryl too I guess), but Alto very seldomly thinks about those two when he doesn't see them. What I mean is that he is lacking some "soliloquy" to reveal to audiences so we have a better chance to know who he cares more..the closest examples towards Ranka are running towards stair madly in ep 21? and the one of the very few "soliloquy" he displays during the show in ep 23...towards Sheryl...I can only think of that ep 24...and even at that scene, Sheryl kisses Alto initially...

I hope I will see more "insight thought" from Alto about those two lovable ladies in the movie, so audiences have more resource to analyze the LT

Does this post fit the requirement mod XD?

Sincerely,
justavisitor
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet