View Single Post
Old 2011-11-06, 09:23   Link #4816
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I want to thank Coldlight for getting me involved in this (although it was, somewhat ironically, Demi. getting me into ISML, that made it easy for me to transition into Saimoe).

Saimoe 2011 was honestly a blast for me, with all the pomp and circumstance and gregarious fun of a good pro wrestling event, appropriately enough.

I'll have fond memories of Madoka Magica doing well here, and I'm also glad Kuroneko reached the quarterfinals at least.

I do have slight regret that neither Sayaka nor Madoka reached the finals, but I'm content with Mami winning it all. I myself very much liked the entire main cast of PMMM, so this was a good ending to me, one made a bit sweeter by how it showed that a girl can both be very moe and well-endowed.

The discussions/debates here were honestly pretty good, and interesting. Good chance I'll be back for Saimoe 2012. I look forward to it.

So thank s to all the good people on this thread (even the ones I disagreed passionately with on PMMM domination ), and hope to see you all again next year for Saimoe 2012.