View Single Post
Old 2012-03-15, 01:49   Link #48
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgo13 View Post
I think the shichibukai are there for loot and to do odd jobs for the government and offer them additional military power against the pirates and the yonkou. Haki however is not that common among them, at least it isn't mentioned. List of shichibukai:

Donflamingo - CoA, since he was able to stop crocodile with his foot during the war.

Blackbeard - Have not seen.

Crocodile - Have not seen.

Hancock - CoC.

Kuma - Have not seen.

Jinbe - Have not seen. Not sure here.

Law - Have not seen.

Mihawk - Have not seen.

Moriah - Have not seen.

That being said, it is the New World so haki may be more of the norm since there will be more activity here. Mihawk did meet shanks regarding luffy's bounty increase.

Agreed with the point on "noticing" when people are around. Not noticing doesn't mean no haki. This is a specific type of haki, CoO I think.

Haki isn't necessary when fighting logia though, it depends on the type of power one possesses. Without a devil fruit its probably necessity. But with one, then it depends on your own power.
Which is true, yet at same time it also means that there is no proof that those Shikibukai do possess haki.

BTW, Hancock at least is confirmed of CoA as well when she kicked the crap out of Smoker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouten View Post
I agree with this. If Law has Haki equal to or even better than Luffy we have been trolled, majorly trolled, because that would mean Luffy's whole training was pointless, if someone on about the same level can pick that skill up incidentally, Luffy would've been better off getting taught the basics of Haki within a few weeks and the immediately go to the New World and train his skills there. The most Law should have is a rough grasp what Haki is, but he shouldn't be able to effectivly use it in battle.

Law most likely doesn't posess Haki. He will have to figure out another way to beat Smoker. I think Law will figure something out, to get out of this, or he will be saved by some other disturbance.
That I would agree,

I doubt the level and mastery of Haki is definitely debatable.