View Single Post
Old 2013-07-29, 17:16   Link #410
Enternal

Hahaha kukuru. Pretty much you have become jaded and want something that is purer and simpler. There are times when I tell people that I like those types of story that are simple and relaxing and people would tell me that I'm shallow or something since I don't like to watch anime which required thinking. It always makes me chuckle because I'm already doing a lot of thinking dealing with life and the dirty people so why would I want to watch more of that type of stuff? However it's not like I'm totally against the more complex stories because otherwise I would never enjoy novels like Madan nou Ou to Senki. I know there's a lot of bashing for the LN right now since no one knows what it's about but it's a story that has a strong highly intelligent lead that is young and still fresh but develops quickly, really good military tactics and politics, great heroines (powerful, beautiful, and intelligent), and fanservice (although a bit weak compared to others).

One thing that bothers me a bit about this series though which is not a big deal but... I always feel bad for Kiba since he's doesn't really get a harem at all. Issei gets them all and it's due to his kindness and determination but what about Kiba?
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote