View Single Post
Old 2011-10-19, 01:37   Link #12
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
The AGE GOLD is a joke one. Don't take it seriously.

I don't expect much technology exposure in AGE anyway, or at least on Gundam 00 level.
Just kinda wonder how much better is the Genoace custom compare to the regular one.
Yeah, personally I do not expect it as well. 00 was a bit of an exception among AUs I guess.

Still, I guess I'm hungry for just about anything. I mean, at least a powerplant type. I'm surprised they bothered to give it for the Desperados in a simple description but not for either the Genoace or the AGE-1. I hope they will eventually though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I don't think the customized Genoace is any different than the regular one. Aside from the obvious cosmetic appearance. It's Wolf's skill level that makes it effective.
I have to disagree, it would be hard for it to beat anything if its at the level of a normal Genoace, no matter what the skill level. While I don't expect it to be an AGE-1, I still expect it to be stronger than a normal Genoace somehow. Especially when we're talking about enemies that most weapons don't even scratch here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
One thing i want to one is the evolution chart here legitimate or not?...

No, its not. Thank God its not.

For the record, the gold is added into the original image but the original three were released like almost a month ago. We're still have not confirmed whether they are real or not, but we should not assume they're official. Some have speculated that they're early AGE-2 and 3 design prototypes. Also, Spallow is spelled Spark in this one, leading those who theorise that they're preliminary designs to believe that's one of the prototype names for Spallow.

I personally did not see the point of a mecha thread with so little mech info out but it seems that the mecha discussions is rolling around fine when it becomes the primary focus, so I'm glad it was made.