View Single Post
Old 2006-03-07, 16:47   Link #3
Gaia
ROW! ROW! FIGHT DA POWAH!
*Graphic Designer

Thumbs up @ topic. Such conent and wishs are absolutely not perverted, in my opinion. It's just natural and let us be honest... Those shows aren't undergroundish... Many people watched them and they became semi-famous~famous, but when in comes to confrontations, no one will know about those "series for perverts, without real life". It might be a stereotype, but that's how I experienced replies on such topics, even if it wasn't here
Well, I haven't watched Green Green yet, but I've enjoyed Girls Bravo. The 2nd season became worse, cause of all these (in my opinion) missplaced ecchi~hentai elements and therefor a deep loss in comedy. After the 1st season, I was looking forward to the 2nd one, once it was announced. After watching the opening, I was hoping for more sexual content but it was, as already mentioned, a coplete disappointment. I wish there'd be a series with more of "hm~hm-Kirie" ^^;

Quote:
So here I am asking what you guys think about this kind of thing. Anybody else think it'd be great if the studios that produced shows like "Girls Bravo," "Love Hina," "DearS," "Magikano," "Ai Yori Aoshi," "Amaenai De Yo!," etc. were to do "direct to DVD" sequels for adults that allowed their sexually frustrated characters to finally have their happy (naked) endings? Right now it looks like the only studio that kind of aims in that direction is M.O.E. ("Love, Love?," "Smash Hit," "Cosprayers") but their stuff is too full of lolitas for my comfortability.

Am I the only one out there who thinks it'd be cool to see more projects like "Green Green Erolutions" (but better done)?
Well, thats tricky. Wouldnt that destroy a part of the hentai-doujinshi market? There are many excellent doujin artists (GUST/nf121 i.e.) out there and I wouldn't like to see them stopping, cause the big studios steal their costumers/fans. On the other side... I'd like to watch some of my favourite ecchi/harem anime, with more adult content.

Aesir

Last edited by Gaia; 2006-03-07 at 17:13.
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote